We are dedicated to bringing you amazing food with top class service to your party, wedding, corporate or other special event. Some things you need to consider;
- Access! Our lovely horsebox needs to be able to get in and out! We measure about 6m by 2.5m and need space for our 3m X 3m prep gazebo too. We need to be able to turn in your available space to get in and out. We do have a 4 x 4 for towing with four wheel drive but for any slightly tricky locations, would need to check access before we can confirm your booking.
- Lunches and teas – if we are not using our woodfired oven, we need less space to get into your venue but we still need a parking space close to the kitchen or prep space.
- If you are booking a venue and you’d like us to cater, please check that they allow outside caterers.
- If there is an on-site kitchen, we’d like to know about it and find out what facilities it has. If we need to hire in catering equipment such as a cooker, we will advise you when you book and this will be added to your quote
- Electricity – we have our own “silent” generator which will run all the power we need for the horsebox but would need 16amp electrical hook up (to mains or a large generator) if you’d like us to provide hot organic drinks.
- Dates and places – please let us know your event date and location, plus approximate numbers when you make your enquiry. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information, including date and location, your phone number and the type of event and we will call you back or email you, whichever you prefer
- If you book with us, we will send you a client information form which covers all the logistics, contact info, timings and numbers. We ask that you give us as much information as soon as possible so that we can give you the best possible service.
- Our terms are 25% deposit to secure a booking, 50% payable 8 weeks before your event and the remaining 25% 4 weeks before. These payments are non-refundable.
- We also need to know about allergies and preferences so that we can meet your guests’ needs. Talk to us about this. We can provide gluten free savouries, pizzas, deserts and cakes and are very happy to provide vegetarian only meals and vegan options. We are also able to cater for guests with specific dietary needs- please talk to us about this.
- Crockery, cutlery and more – our pizzas are served onto biodegradable cane sugar plates and we have recycled napkins and wooden cutlery (if required) which is included in our costs. If you require china, vintage china, glassware, table linen or refrigeration, we can hire this for you at competitive rates. Please talk to us. Depending on location and your choice of food (other than pizzas), we may also need a catering tent and cooking equipment, which can also be hired in and we would advise you on this at the discussion stage, so that you are able to make an informed decision.